Back To Main Site
1. Pray for your group and who you will invite. Then start inviting people.
2. Pick up your host box at your campus by mid-December.
3. Attend Host Orientation at your campus.
• One complimentary Not OK? Daily Guide.
• Instructions to watch or download the small group videos.
• Invitations to ask people to join your group.
• Small Group Host Orientations Schedule.
• Small Group Event Calendar.
• Invite your coworkers, parents from your child’s sports or school events, your running club, people you know from church, etc.
• Meet at your house or ask other group members if they will host the group at their home.
• Host your group at church, coffee shops, your workplace, etc.
• Host a group online using Zoom, Hangouts, Skype, or other apps.
• Plan your meeting dates and times in advance to share with your invitees.
• Ask someone to co-host with you. Your co-host can lead the meetings you can’t attend.
• Host an online group. You can keep your meeting times even when you travel. Email [email protected] to get started.
• Childcare is offered on certain evenings at some of our campuses. Click here to determine if free childcare is offered at your campus.
• Access the small groups’ childcare reimbursement policy at ChurchoftheKing.com/smallgroups.
• Identify people in your group who are ready to host their own group. Encourage them to step out for the six-week Not OK? study.
• Ask emerging leaders to co-host together.
• Turn your group over to the emerging leader, and start another group during the series.
• Remind small group members of the opportunity to reach family, friends, and co-workers.
• Emerging leaders can still participate with your group while hosting their own group.
You can find all of our coaching moments and small group videos here or on our YouTube Channel
DVDs will be available upon request. Email [email protected] to request a DVD.